The temperature regulator FermFlex with Bus-interface for the connection to a computer is designed for measuring and regulating temperature. The controller’s double display shows the actual and the required temperature (set-point) in separate displays. Additionally, a LED light shows the actual mode of operation: cooling or heating.
Adjustment of tank temperature can be made either physically on the controller or in the office using the Ferm-Software installed on a Server PC (optional). Using the software allows easy and quick analysis of the measured data and of course enables saving these data. The new FermLine controllers can be locked by code – single units or the whole installation at once via BUS system - to prevent unauthorised modification of set-points etc. The FermFlex controllers can also be completely integrated in the bus system VinInfo.
The FermFlex controllers are mounted on a stainless steel plate with a solid hook. They need not be fixedly installed but can simply hang on the tank or nearby. A temperature sensor of adequate length (available as accessories) is then inserted into the tank’s thermal socket.
We offer three versions of FermFlex:
The standard version FermFlex - the controller mounted on a stainless steel plate.
The compact, all-in control set FermFlex-Mobile-S with solenoid valve, filtre, temperature sensor and transformer for connection to a 230V network.
The compact, all-in control set FermFlex-Mobile-M with motorized valve, temperature sensor and transformer.
The FermFlex-Mobile series is portable and can be moved from one tank to the next. No special electric installation effort or costs are required. Consequently, they are ideal for producers that wish to have the temperature display directly on the tank and that would like to enjoy a quick changeover whenever they need to alternate between the tanks to be regulated.
- Informative display with high contrast LED lighting for distance sighting. Simultaneous display of the measured and the set-temperatures, control-mode and the activity
- Mounted on stainless steel plate with solid hook
- Temperature indication from -9,9 to +99,9°C, suitable for measuring high temperature processes such as pasteurization, beer mashing, sugar syrup for CSD etc.
- Robust water resistant housing, IP67
- Integrated safety backup for data protection during electric power-out
- With PC data interface for control over Ferm-Software
- Can be locked by code – a single controller or the whole installation at once
- Integration into the bus system VinInfo possible.
- Temperature range: from -9,9 to +99,9°C (from 14,2 to 211,8°F)
- Power supply: 24V AC +/- 10%
- Output: 24V AC / 2,5A
- Regulation modes: cooling, heating, cooling and heating, display, off
- Regulation structure: 2-point (heating or cooling), 3-point (heating and cooling)
- Protection type (controller): IP 67.